Yep, it’s happening! We’re almost tight on a workshop schedule, and we’re putting together a meet and greet and signup. Meet the instructors, learn more about the workshops, and sign up for the ones you’re interested in.
Check back in as we update the listings! Here are the deets for now:
March 10 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Come to Land of a Thousand Hills on March 10, from 2-4pm to meet up, talk to a few of our workshop instructors, learn more about the workshops we’re putting together
…and sign up!
Here are the workshops we’re offering – click for more info:
- Repair Clinic: Appliances/Electronics
- Repair Clinic: Bicycles
- Upcycling: Plastics
- Upcycling: Salvage Electronics
- Upcycling for STEAM
- Building Community: Woodworking and Upcycling
- Bent Water Brewing: Home Brewing + Beer Tasting
- Mixology 101 & Make Your Own Bitters
- Basic Bread Baking
- How To Make Soap (Without Melting Your Face)
- Basic Machining (milling, lathe)
- Welding (TIG)
- Tube Fabrication (Bicycles)
- Basic 3D Printing and Design
- Traditional Darkroom Technique
- Photo/Video Lighting
- Building Electric Vehicles: Principles and Practicum
- Principles of Radio Control
- Solar Energy Basics
Workshops are typically one-day, 3 hour sessions, depending on the subject and instructor.
Fees are typically $25/person, $10/student (ID required)
Scheduling and locations are determined by the instructors. Fees will be refunded if there are schedule conflicts. Scheduling to be announced.